Monday 13 August 2012

Fat and Stupid Bitches

Sometimes I wonder why I even try to help. Should I not just hoard my knowledge and use it to rape and pillage the ignorant? My name is Mars...

"Birds live for food, men live for fortune"

Today I was consulting with a woman on the health of her dog. The dog has lymphoma. After the conversation ended I wanted her dog to die as death is probably preferable to living with her. This woman is addicted to Prednisone for no reason other than she has food allergies that she will not face. Prednisone is a form of steroid for treating things like ulcerative colitis which is directly caused by diet problems (intolerances/allergies). The symptoms  of her mystery disease are the hallmarks of food intolerance: puffy swollen eyes and tongue.

Stupidity is forgivable but ignorance really gets me: she flat out said that there was no point in even trying to talk to her about the topic of either Prednisone or the pitfalls of  vegetarianism  because she is a "well researched" "health  nut".  She also would never associate with anyone who hunts (what about her dog?) and that she now has the mother loving dog on Prednisone.

"Ma'am the cure for your particular condition is a lead pill inserted directly into the brain, if you'll just step over here onto this plastic sheeting we can begin the procedure". If only we as a collective could ever be smart enough

She had the f'ing dog eating chick pea snacks, chick peas! 

I guess there is no helping some people.

Her overweight friend was trying to tell me she knew something about losing weight because she lost sixty pounds (and is still fat!). By the same token she knows something about being a fat mentally retarded bitch too. Holy shit dear reader, the commoners are not only dangerously stupid but also flat out insane.

Well, fudge 'em: they get what they deserve: abject and utter slavery and poverty of consciousness and just regular poverty too. Hahahahaha > Omitofo!

Stupid spoiled retards and their dogs. I fucking hate the dog scene. While this consultation was happening I saw a man carrying his obese golden retriever around the dog park and the fat one was explaining to me that her dog gets into the fridge and eats her broccoli, she is a dog walker by trade (I'm sorry to real tradesmen) and apparently she can't train her dog not to fuck with her stash.

Then again this is the same world with personal trainers getting fat housewives on tricep kickbacks and ellipticals. Of "Body by Vi' reps trying to attack what I do with hilariously distorted "FACTS" as he put it all because I said "Body by Vi" is a scam and that soy protein in basically poisonous. Actually lets look at that because I think we can learn something. I'll withhold his name to be nice (you know who you are ;).

His reply to my 'soy is gay and so is Vi' type commentary:

"Education Zac is the key. Don't believe North American propaganda about soy.... facts are that countries who consume the most soy... Japan, etc. have much lower risk of all cancers... FACT!! What you should be worried about is Milk loaded with hormones... but that;s another topic... doen't even help with osteoporosis likes it's touted.... Fact... countries who drink the most milk have the highest cases of osteoporosis.... FACT!! And our soy is isoflavonne free by the way.... and non GMO. I better not tell you then that excercise is actually shortening people's lives by producing large amounts of free radicals... happens primarily during exercise and digestion. Improves their quality... yet shOrtens it... weird but FACT!! So go easy on your clients... cause your cutting in to their life span... sadly. They would be better off just walking  or gardening or doing tai chi, etc. Good luck Zac! Fun chatting."


Can you believe this guy? He says education is the key, if only he knew where that word comes from. I would love to point out here that Japan and other Pacific rim, soy consuming type countries only eat FERMENTED soy products and would only eat a non-fermented soy products during times of total famine. Fermentation changes the structure of the soy protein to make it digestible by humans, obviously "Visalis" doesn't know that or maybe they just don't care.

Next milk, he has brought this up because he is trying to make a case against whey protein (I have assumed this because I didn't mention milk at all and I was initially confused as to why this was in here), firstly the hormone content of whey, if any, would be so minimal as to be without mention due to the process of manufacture. Secondly, whey isn't supposed to help with osteoporosis or contain calcium. Thirdly, being one of the four white devils, I recommend that people only drink raw milk or abandon milk entirely.


Isoflavonne free soy is okay? No, unfermented soy protein is literally anti-nutritional. If you don't beleive me: TRY IT! It fucks up your digestion bigtime. Horrible gas and bloating in most people I've consulted with who were using it and, guess what, it disappeared after they removed the soy from their diet! Amazing. Not to mention I haven't met one person yet who was using any form of soy protein that didn't have fat legs and a big fat ass. Coincidental? Fuck no: soy is estrogenic and the legs and butt are where the estrogen receptor mediated fat gain happens.


This guy, continuing to happily dig his own grave, continues. Exercise produces free radical which in turn kills you BUT it increases your quality of life. Wow, okay he says digestion and exercise cause this and he is selling what? A food product? Isn't he shortening people's lives as well? I don't even want to get into how superficial and totally laughable this is. Has no one ever heard of exercise induced SOD upregulation? Obviously not. You see, education really is the key: it makes you dumber, as it's designed to.


Plus: improves their quality of life. I would rather have a slightly shorter life in which I'm awesome and attractive and can do stuff than spend the last half of my life demented, wearing a diaper and hooked up to a dialysis machine. So although it seems like he's trying to argue against me it seems like he is proving the validity of what I do...FACT!


The last point: my clients would be better off just walking, gardening or doing tai chi. A) I have actually been in tai chi and it is good yay but there are still fat lazy pieces of crap in there. B) walking and gardening is not conducive to awesomeness, old people do these types of things and look at them: lame. John Grimek squatted 640 x 4 at seventy something years of age.

Must have been all the gardening....
There is so much more I could go into, I could literally write a book on this case. What is it that causes this type of insidious stupidity? That is a story for another time...


I hope someone gets this besides me...