Sunday 11 November 2012

Remembrance Day - A Big "Fuck You" to Mankind

November 11 is the day all you slaves are supposed to get off work and sit around and think about how all those war vets "protected our freedoms" during WW2 and be thankful for it.

Bollocks and utter shite.

How many of you have interviewed World War 2 veterans? Okay, now how many of you learned what you "know" about WW2 from Call of Duty, Band of Brothers or Saving Private Ryan? Yeah that's what I thought.

I am fortunate to have personally interviewed a former British paratrooper, a Canadian RAF pilot and an Auschwitz survivor. They tell very different stories from the commonly accepted dogma. I am also fortunate to have done tons of research over the years on the topic of warfare with  my main focus being on WW2. This will come of no surprise to those of you who knew me in elementary school : )

The thing that I always ask the combat personnel: why did you go? The answer is always the same: "well Hitler was evil". Evil. Hmm, so I am confused, if Hitler was evil, and I don't think you'll find many arguments to the contrary, then why did Ford build his trucks? Or Kodak help him with bomb sights? Or the large investment firms of Wall Street fund him? Why did the British monarchy back him and pay for his schooling? So many questions...

Hey same goes for the Commies, ahem, Soviets. We, the British Empire, ahem, "Commonwealth" put them in place, it is well documented and is without question in both cases, with dozens of books having been written by respected historians on the subject. So why, if we were funding and helping the Nazis, did we send our young men to go and kill them? To be killed by them?

The reason is primarily twofold:

1) The masses are ignorant retards who can be easily controlled with A) a basic knowledge of Freudian psychology that is then engineered into B) propganda, this is what made Disney what it is today, oh, and by the way Walt was infamous for his "love of children" and his Nazi leanings.

I will quote Julius Ceasar:

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip (!!) the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind.

And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar."

2) There exist a class of people who are A) highly intelligent B) highly narcissistic and C) fabulously wealthy who engineer wars to make huge, untold fortunes off of the knowledge of Fold 1.

You see if there is no shooting war then who profits off of war bonds? Who profits off of building Jeeps (or JPs as they were know as then)? Who gets to make money building troop carriers for both the Americans AND the Nazis? Mr. Burns, the American industrialist tycoon from "The Simpsons", says of Oskar Schindler and his (Burns) involvement in WW2: "We both made shells for the Nazis, but mine worked, damn it!". This is a telling, popular example of the well known American involvement in industrially and financially supporting the Nazi movement.

The more that is destroyed, the more money is made by replacing it. If your company is 'international' (or global in the modern parlance) then what do you care who wins? Not that it matters anyway because you and your globalist industrialist friends can just sabotage who you would have lose and inforce (not a spelling error) those who you would have win. Then you have whoever you want win and everything works out just great for you.

This isn't a new technology, Caesar was kind (or arrogant) enough to inform us of that. It may be new to you but that is because you are firmly the fodder from Fold 1 and you aren't educated to know "such stuff" (Blade Runner quote anyone?). Your fault, no one else's.

Where am I going with all of this?

Here: remember this this Remembrance Day, those vets are victims of their own stupidity. They brought the world previously unknown amounts of suffering and bloodshed. We have them to thank for the fucked up world we now live in. After all, if when the war drum beat, the men all said "No, no war for me", we all would have peace instead.

But they didn't! Those drooling retarded cowards said: "uhhh, huh huh huh, sure".

"Do we like, get guns? Sweet, guns are cool, huh huh huh" "Heh heh heh, yeah, WAR! WAR!!"


Patriotism: is there a more misunderstood concept in the modern world? Benjamin Franklin, one of the founders of what supposed to be the greatest, most free republic the world had ever known said: "The first responsibility of every citizen is to question authority". In the age of the McCarthean communist witch trials he'd be labelled as a communist subversive, now he'd be called a domestic terrorist. This is the man who brought us central heating (Franklin stove), bifocals, the lightning rod and the odometer and the Declaration of Independence (from the monetary enslavement of Britain).

The reason this has been allowed to happen is because none of the drooling retards (normal people). Cares to question anything which has allowed, over the millenia, popular culture to be basically the reverse of what it should be. There is a slogan used by the overlords to manipulate the public in George Orwell's "1984":

"War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength".

I made that huge so it would have a chance, however small, of making it into your totally brainwashed mind. You think you aren't brainwashed?

That means that in thinking you are without brainwashing, you have revealed only how brainwashed you really are.

Orwell's book was not about a futuristic dystopia, it was about, although cleverly veiled, 1948. If this was a social mantra in 1948, imagine how far that dialectic has come.

To those of you with a Buddhist bent: you're just as fucked as all the other dummies. How? If you take the middle path between two externally controlled opposites, whose path do you think you're walking? Yours? ROTFL!! Good stuff.

I'll send you to your maker, confront the god you seek, a flash of red upon your chest, safety out of reach - Slayer, Piece by Piece

Flash of red upon your chest, the only way to exit? Piece by piece!

Even the poppy is a gory and ridiculous symbol of the collectives idiocy. Can anyone tell  me what is made from poppies? Opium!! Why is there a war in Afganistan right now? Wait for it:

You guessed it!


Here's what your fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, brothers and sisters are A) being killed and maimed for and B) killing and maiming other peoples fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, brothers and sisters for. Notice what year was the lowest? The year that promulgated the invasion! Why was it so low? The Taliban think that drug use is immoral! Who did we go to fight for some strange reason? The Taliban, who did not attack us in any way! Nor did they pose ANY threat to us. They're a bunch of framers and shepherds with left over Soviet and CIA (Stinger, man portable anti aircraft) weapons from, at best, the eighties.

I have acquaintances that have told me that while stationed in Afghanistan they would routinely be stationed in A) weed fields and B) poppy fields. Did you know what the Iran-Contra scandal was? The American government sold weapons to Iran to secure the release of the seven American hostages Iran had taken, it was found when the scandal broke that only 12 of the 30 million dollars the Iranians had paid for said weapons actually ended up in the governments holdings. Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North explained that he, with the blessing of the National Security Council, had been diverting money to Nicaraguan rebels (contras). Why would they give a shit about the Contras? The CIA keeps itself in business with cocaine sales and the Contras had promised to keep them in steady supply.

Illegal weapons sales funding the illegal drug trade. Perpetrated by the people who make and enforce the laws. Benny Franklin is spinning in his grave.

The more funny part is that the victim mentality of the masses makes them react to this type of thing like this: "It's Raegan's fault, it's George Bush Sr.'s fault it's the CIA, blah blah blah". Oh yeah, it's their fault huh? Who put them there? Who actually went to Nicaragua to deliver the money and pick up the cocaine? Who builds the bombs? Flies the planes and supports these guys? YOU DO!! IT'S YOUR FAULT. ALL WAR/CRIME/MISDEED IS THE FAULT OF THE PARTICIPANTS AND THE COMPLICIT. That is in your own law.

When you wear a poppy you are saying "fuck you human race, I will destroy your dignity, your family and your world as I AM COMPLICIT".



I leave you with a poem (thrash metal style) by Lemme Kilminster:

Orgasmatron

I am the one, orgasmatron - the outstretched grasping hand
My image is of agony, my servants rape the land 
Obsequious and arrogant, clandestine and vain  
Two thousand years of misery of torture in my name  
Hypocrisy made paramount, paranoia the law  
My name is your religion, sadistic, sacred whore
 
I twist the truth, I rule the world, my crown is called deceit 

I am the emperor of lies, you grovel at my feet 
I rob you and I slaughter you, your downfall is my gain 
And still you play the sycophant and revel in my pain  
And all I promise are lies, all my love is hate  
I am the politician and I decide your fate
 
I march before a martyred world, an army for the fight  

I speak of great heroic days, of victory and might 
I hold a banner drenched in blood, I urge you to be brave 
I lead you to your destiny, I lead you to your grave  
Your bones will build my palace, your eyes will stud my crown  
For I am Mars, the God of war and I will cut you down